2.19.2009

Get To Work!

This outfit, as you can see, was inspired by my love of the "sexy librarian" look captured so well by these short-sleeved sweaters from F21 (as always, click on the photo to see larger).  In addition to red and green, they also come in a great magenta and a basic white. Because I love choice, I made two different outfits, both of which I think would be well complimented by this classic trench, black handbag, and gold bracelet. I'm on a flats kick right now, hence the addition of these adorable and yet sensible black flats from Target, however I also have a crush on these incredibly versatile nude pumps from Old Navy. Just add a cardigan of your choice (and maybe tights if you are in the North) and you're ready to get to work!

From L to R, clockwise: black bag (Urban Outfitters), red and green sweaters (F21, $15 each), trench (Old Navy, $49), brown skirt (F21, $19), nude pumps (Old Navy, $19), grey skirt (F21, $19), black flats (Target), bracelet (F21, yipes, sold out already! But this one would be great too, in a different way).

2 comments:

Phoebe A. Cohen said...

oooh I wanna go shoppppping! they are opening an F21 in the arsenal mall. field trip? two weeks? me thinks so....

Anonymous said...

I like what I see.