10.27.2009

For the love of High Fidelity.

Awesome blue bag.

Bukowski has his moments.

Love love love this. Image: source.


So, I didn't pass the MA Bar. I studied hard, felt good at the test...but still fell three points short. 267 out of 270. It's hard. Really hard. The hardest part is the ego part. Knowing that others will talk about how I failed, knowing that others passed who may not have studied as hard. But it also is just a bump in the road. As my beloved best friend reminds me, we have been through a lot so far. This is just another hurdle to get over. Now I'm trying to figure out where to take the Bar next - MA again? Head west back to OR or CA? We will see. In the meantime, I'm grateful to have a job, grateful to have amazing friends and family, grateful to have a wonderful boyfriend, and grateful to have a sense of humor about it all. Thanks, everyone who's been there for me. You know who you are.

No comments: