12.08.2009

Fabulous Gifts Under $50!

The wonderful NK helped me round up these great gift ideas that cost under $50, all great for the ladies in your life (left to right) (click on the photo to enlarge):

Sweet Nothing Necklace: I love almost all the unique jewelry on Bona Drag and this necklace is a perfect example of their keen eye for combining the classic with the sassy.

Essie Nail Polish: Admit it: you've fallen for the status symbol that is Chanel Jade nails. If you're too practical or too broke to shell out for the real deal, try this Essie mini collection. There is just enough Mint Candy Apple in this little bottle to keep you from feeling wasteful by the time you've realized that pastel green nails really don't look great against any skin tone!

Early Bird Alarm Clock: Help your friends start their days off right with this adorable alarm clock which slowly illuminates as the bird chirps.

Brass Tube Necklace: I love the way this necklace looks like tiny, hollowed bamboo pieces from afar.

Nancy Drew Notecards: I have long adored Nancy Drew, the titian-headed gumshoe who's too classy to ever chew or step in gum. Encourage your bestie to keep in touch via these adorable notecards.

D.S. & Durga Eau De Parfum: D.S. & Durga get it right every single time with their unfussy, sophisticated scents. My personal favorite from this collection is Smoked Amber. (Editorial disclosure: the beautiful and talented Durga has been a friend of mine since we were little girls.)

Compacts: These sparkly compacts are adorable, the hardest part is deciding which one to get - the adorable cat, the romantic heart, or the ornate peacock?

East Coast-West Coast Tote: My heart is torn between the two coasts, so this bag is a happy medium.

Fair Trade Desk Organizer: This homey desk organizer would warm up a sterile or corporate desk and office - a great gift for the reluctant young professional.

Striped Gloves: Now that the first snow storm has hit, I'm remembering how much I love fingerless gloves, and these ones solve the problem of cold finger tips with pull-over mitten tops. And stripes never get old.

Maggie Bucket Bag: This is the classiest looking $44 bag I've seen in a while.

Stuffed "Wee Gray Wolf": What is there to say other than this little guy's name is Hamish?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I know I'm a little bit biased, but I basically want everything on this list!

N.

Lex said...

Dood I totally saw that Mint Essie polish in Vogue. Then ordered it. Then I got all antsy since it is a holiday colour and had to order another bottle just to hoard it till summer. Imagine that mint with a glossy bronze tan!