12.16.2009

Travel + Leisure rates the world's top 50 hotels - all pretty drool worthy.

'Out West' at the Autry examines the history of homosexuals and transgender people in the Old West.

Image: source.


I love this simple mixed-metal necklace, these amazing mottled brass earrings, and these really unique red silk twist earrings, all from Etsy sellers.


This hot springs in Colorado looks like a dream vacation.



This wallet is probably as close as I'll ever get to owning Proenza Schouler...but I'll take it! That blue is to die for.

Portland, OR based Stone & Honey has some amazing jewelry! I particularly love this unique pulse necklace (gold is my favorite but the oxidized silver is pretty badass as well), and their really creative use of agates and crystals.


2 comments:

Anne said...

I am absolutely loving your blog - I love all of the links. So beautiful/interesting/thought-provoking! I have a favour to ask though. Can you use target="_blank" when you post your links for external sites?

That way your post will open in a new window/tab. It would make it so much easier to navigate your site.

Just a thought - if you need any help with this, feel free to give me a shout.

Shorty said...

I will give it a shot ASAP, Anne - thanks so much for reading and for the suggestion!