2.17.2010

My mom got me this incredible wrap sweatshirt as a Bar gift, and you better believe I'll be wearing it every day from now to through the test! Perfect weight, sleeves have a slight bell at the end, and a good mix of casual but not sloppy. Thanks, mom! (Similar top from Free People up at NKSScreative, along with more items from the dream list.)


Loving this clear box display idea.

Interview with Kathleen Hanna. It's weird, I've never been a big fan of hers but she at least a welcome voice especially as strong women in music seem to be few and far between, and the 90's nostalgia grows stronger in me every day...

Interesting case! "The Ohio Justice and Policy Center has filed a federal lawsuit claiming that Ohio violates both the Constitution and the Americans with Disabilities Act when it releases mentally ill offenders back into the community with insufficient follow-up care."

No comments: