2.20.2010

You Are So F**cking Awesome (yes, you!)

Got this poster as a present for myself, and have it hanging over my desk at home while I study for the Bar. Hells yeah. Love this poster for above a bed.


Love this gemstone sweater dress (although I have to say it looks far more "sweater" and far less "dress" to me).

Image: source.

The blog A Bright Light in a Dark Room has devoted a whole week to writing about Woody Allen. Here's their write-up about Manhattan.

Love this room, especially the chandelier.

I found this dissection of food label design fascinating.


Prisoners rights (human rights that happen to occur in prisons, really) and issues of incarceration are near and dear to my heart. Here are two blogs that help keep me connected to current issues: Prison Law Blog and Solitary Watch.

On that note, an article from The New York Review of Books on sexual abuse in juvenile "detention facilities."

No comments: