3.04.2011

Since I started my no sugar, no processed foods lifestyle, I have barely eaten any frozen foods (frozen berries, only) - a huge change from my life before. However, today I was racing to get to work and grabbed a frozen meal I bought a few weeks ago. Move over Amy's! I had the Thai Yellow Curry from Helen's Kitchen and it kicked the butts of all the other frozen meals I've tried (and there have been....a lot). AND it's organic, vegan, GMO/Gluten/Trans-fat free. Wow, well done! (Edit: sigh, just realized the meal includes sugar. Still figuring out this no-sugar thing I guess. Booo...)

Still loving triangle designs, like this simple necklace.

Image: source.

Beautiful (in concept and in execution): Mapping The Quietest Places in London: "Using information the government has collected on noise levels within London, a map has been plotted of the capitals most silent spaces. The map intends to reveal a hidden landscape of quiet spaces and shows an alternate side of the city that would normally go unnoticed."

This could not ring more true to me. True with most physical pursuits, I think, but especially with running. Falling in love with running later in life (haha ok, I know it's not really later in life, but post 20s) has been such a great discovery. ‎"Running in the morning has me appreciate all the choices that come later in the day. The choices I make after running seem healthier, wiser and kinder." - Deena Kastor

No comments: