4.28.2011

Delta Spirit Go Vintage on The Zombies’ “She’s Not There”

More straight talk on street harassment.

Training: I had gotten excited about the marathon but now I'm just nervous and stressed. I went for a jog yesterday and didn't do anything today. Tomorrow is bootcamp. I'm just a bundle of nerves and it's not enjoyable. So much so that when I went to my acupuncturist today instead of doing the "endurance" treatment she had planned, she did an anti-stress and low energy treatment. Hoping it helps. It's definitely never been this bad before a race before.

Image: source.

Just heard this song on local public radio and liked it, Serena Ryder "Sweeping The Ashes"

"Thomas Roberts spoke with Josh Vandiver and Henry Velandia, a married binational same-sex couple facing a deportation hearing on May 6 about the need for immigration equality legislation and a stop to these kinds of deportations."

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Best of luck on the marathon! I'll be pulling for you.

Valerie

Shorty said...

Thanks so much! I can't wait to just DO IT already....