4.18.2011

A powerful short essay about the "anniversary" of being sexually assaulted, and moving on.

Happy Tax Day! Did you know that undocumented immigrants pay taxes too?

An article from the Boston Globe about the roots, and existence, of altruism.

Image: lovely banner from here.

Despite the piles of delicious ginger and garlic I added, my stirfry lunch for today ended up woefully lacking in the flavor department. I'll have to doctor the remaining batches up with some peanut sauce tonight...

Training: yesterday I walked/hiked for about an hour and half in the morning and took it easy the rest of the day. Today I did sprint intervals for about an hour at the gym (3.6 mph at 3.5 incline for 5 min, 5.6 at 1 incline for 4 min, 6.6 at 0.5 incline for a minute, and repeat), and then swam laps for 20 minutes.

‎"Organize, agitate, educate, must be our war cry." [Susan B. Anthony]

No comments: