5.28.2011

From the NYTimes, For Anarchist, Details of Life as F.B.I. Target. Amazing that this is how our tax money is spent, spying on American activists using their freedom of speech.

Applying the always-awesome Bechdel’s test (or Mo Movie Measure) to literary classics going back to Homer.

Image: source.

Love this call for more involvement in rural pride activities.

Today I Googled "post race depression," curious to see if my experience with feeling blue after racing was a common one....and boy is it ever! From a 10K to my marathon, each race I've run has been followed by a period of exhaultation and then....crash. These articles explore why, and what to do about it.

"Anyway, whatever it is, don’t be afraid / of its plenty. Joy is not meant to be a crumb." - Mary Oliver

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey
I love your blog as a law student and a reluctant (at first!) runner. You post the most amazing, inspirational photos and articles. I was hoping you could recommend some blogs about running and training. I'm at a bit of a loss were to begin branching out.

Thank you

Louise