5.03.2011

From Salon, why "USA! USA!" is the wrong response to Osama's death. And from the always thought-provoking Tim Wise, Killing One Monster, Unleashing Another: Reflections on Revenge and Revelry.

Love the look, love the purpose: rooftop gardens.

Very interesting: Greg Mortenson and the perils of “great idea-great man” philanthropy. Why the "3 Cups of Tea" scandal is about more than just Mortenson.

Image: source.

Loved this: dirty dozen cheat sheet, what produce you should buy organic.

Training: I planned on taking yesterday as a rest day entirely, but I felt like my stiff legs could use a little movement. I did a few sprint intervals on the treadmill and then walked (for a total of about 40 minutes), and then biked on the stationary bike for about 15. Tomorrow will be my return to bootcamp! I'm still riding high on the marathon. :)

"Everything is raw material. Everything is relevant. Everything is usable. Everything feeds into my creativity. But without proper preparation, I cannot see it, retain it, and use it." - Twyla Tharp

No comments: