5.03.2011

Growing Up Gay and Transgendered in Appalachia: "Awareness about sexuality and gender differences remains painfully limited in much of the region, but some have begun sharing their stories"

Proud of NUSL grad Drew and the other clerks who have stepped up to offer their support for Judge Lenk in the face of discrimination and ignorance.

I got a hat from this company this weekend, and I love it - they have tons of cute stuff.

My aspirational fashion is finally becoming more realistic: where I once coveted $400 Marc bags, I now drool over these "fancy" tote bags.

Image: source.

Yum: I want to try this recipe: Caramelized Onion Hummus

"As time goes on, you’ll understand. What lasts, lasts; what doesn’t, doesn’t. Time solves most things. And what time can’t solve, you have to solve yourself.” - Haruki Murakami

2 comments:

Karla said...

i was *just* lusting after those Ika striped bags over on Etsy! cute!

patchop said...

Thanks for posting a link to my blog!!! Your blog is rad!

xo from Alaska

Patrice from ->
http://www.thefantasticmrfeedbag.com