9.15.2011

This recipe is beautiful, and looks so yummy! Might be an ideal fall meal.... Vegetable Soup with Sweet Potato Wontons.

I have some donations....The Museum of Broken Relationships.


So powerful. This case just gets more and more heart-breaking. Family of alleged hate-killing victim opposes death penalty in case.


Tomorrow I'll be at the local VA hospital, helping homeless vets learn about and access much-needed legal and social services. If you're interested, learn more about Stand Down, and see if there's one in your area.

This weekend is my last scheduled century for the year, the Farm To Farm Century - basically 7 hours of eating, interrupted by the occasional mile on the bike (that's what I've realized centuries are, at least for me). The recent fall weather should make it a perfect ride.

No comments: