3.26.2012







Feeling pretty discouraged and angry about the world (I guess it goes in phases/waves, because who can stand to be horrified and saddened every day?) Anyways, I was a HUGE Ani fan in my teenaged years, but don't listen to her much anymore. However, these three songs have felt really powerful and necessary recently. If anyone has suggestions for songs they listen to when they need help continuing to fight the good fight, or when they need to hear someone eloquently say what they are feeling about how f-ed this world seems, I'd love suggestions...

1 comment:

Amanda @ Hungry Vegan Traveler said...

Ani was my hero in high school, and even though I haven't been an avid listener for several years now, I will always love her. She has songs that can help me through some heavy situations.