11.03.2008

"I'd like to wear silver and purple gym clothes all day!"


Another piece of the ongoing discussion about women and their body issues: an interview with Valerie Frankel, the author of Thin Is The New Happy.

"I'd like to wear silver and purple gym clothes all day!"  This kid is pretty cool.

Ridiculously priced, but I love me a flip clock and fun with fonts: The Font Clock.

This girl is awesome: "Snow White!  That's a princess name!  Get that out of here!"

The great design to the left is from GoodSense Design via Abbey Goes Design Shopping.  I also like the AGDS post on the her dream office.  I like the photo she posts, but I would definitely need a larger (and rectangular table).  Must spread out and make a mess!

I'm looking forward to my next party so that I try these out!  Pingg looks like a step up from Evite...

No comments: